As a business, you always wish to save time!
There are 2 ways to save time
- Hire a resource which can do work on your behalf.
- Automate the task without hiring a resource.
Which one do you think is best suited for you?
If your answer is 2, then this post is for you.
In this post, we are going to learn How you can schedule Instagram Stories for Free!
- Instagram Business Account Create Free Instagram Business Account
- Facebook Page and Instagram Account Interlinked Link Instagram Account with Facebook Page
Step by Step Guide for Desktop
Visit business.facebook.com and click Login if you already have a facebook account, or click create account if you don’t have a facebook account
You will be directed to another page, where you have to click Facebook in how would you like to login section?
Then you will be redirected to another page, where you have to enter following details
- Your Email address or phone number
- Your Password
- Finally click Log In blue button
If your brand account is selected by default, it would look something like this in facebook business manager dashboard
Otherwise you can click on Your Brand Name from left and choose a different brand name
Click on Create Story button
Once you click, you will see a popup
Section 1 will allow you to choose where you wish to share your story, you can choose just facebook page or instagram account or both!
Section 2 will allow you to upload Media for your stories, if you don’t know the right dimensions, follow the official facebook blog
Optional You can use design tools like Canva to create your stories, for the sake of this tutorial we are not going to use Facebook’s inbuilt tools for designing stories!
Click on Add Media to add images / videos to your story
After you have added your required media, click on down arrow on right hand corner and then click on schedule story
You will get a popup where you have to add following details
- Date when you wish to schedule your story, click on date and select the right date for your story
- At what Time you wish to schedule your story on specific date.
- Once you are satisfied, click on Save button
Note A scheduled story needs to be scheduled between 20 minutes and 75 days from now.
Now click on Schedule Story button to save the progress and schedule the story
Once your story is successfully scheduled, you will be taken to a page where you can see your stories schedule to various platforms you have chosen, for us it facebook page and instagram
That’s it, this is how you can post your stories on facebook and instagram on same time and if you wish you can schedule your stories for both the platform for free of cost.